Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Wishlist

It's cold outside, that must mean it's winter! And it is. It is December, the month of drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows melting in them, watching holiday movies on TV, going present shopping, and putting on scarves and gloves and coats. But wait, let's go back to what I said about presents?! Oh my God. I love presents, and even though I usually don't tell people what exactly I want for Christmas or even create a wishlist, because I was home sick from school today, I decided to create a Christmas present wishlist.

The hat on the far left, I haven't been able to locate anymore on the Forever 21 website, but it is still really cute and I think it was about $12 when I first saw it up. The purple shorts are from Wet Seal, for $10. The tights are from Forever 21 and are $6. The skirt, red cardigan, and headband are all from Forever 21 as well, the skirt is $18, the cardigan is $10(?), and the headband is $4. The Led Zeppelin shirt which I really want to possess is $15 and the flats, which I don't know where the picture is from.. but I know they sell leopard flats at Target for what? Like $10 or something.. But I still want them! The Converse are availabe at many shoe stores, and range from very low to very high prices. I have about three pairs of Converse shoes, but surprisingly none of them are black! So go figure out why I want black ones.


A Mickey Mouse shirt is all I need and I'm set for life. Not really. It's actually find of expensive for a t-shirt, it's sold at Forever 21 for a whopping $19. Dang. I could buy plenty of clothes at a cheaper store if I wanted to. But I probably don't. Now the Dark Knight DVD is a must. People really don't know how much I love Batman. It's a crazy obsession and I understand where people are coming from, because I know that I don't look like someone who would be crazy about a superhero without any superpowers! The 'Holly Readers' are sold at Urban Outfitters for $9, and I want to buy glasses like those! Really bad! The socks are Forever 21, for I think .. okay, I honestly don't remember and I don't really feel like checking, but I know they're not that expensive. The Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume is beautiful. Too bad it's so expensive or else I would have gone through four of those bottles by now since they first came out. The shoes are TOM's! They are expensive, but really awesome. My biology teacher's aide wears them almost everyday and because of that I respect him profoundly. The Canon Digital Rebel is not surprisingly expensive, and I've wanted that camera for two years now. And don't worry, one day I will own that camera. And I will give it a name so perfect for the camera that it will break out of joy!
Well, I've got to go start doing my sick homework if I want to turn it all in tomorrow. That is all for today.

No comments: