Friday, December 12, 2008

What To Do..

It's Friday and I've been having the worst week ever. And it's not just because of one thing, it's really a lot of things.

ILLNESS
I've been sick for what? Three weeks now? And believe me when I say that I am irritated over it. It's embarassing enough to have coughing fits during the quiet moments of class, but having to sneeze and wipe my nose with tissues all the time too? And having to actually go to school just so I won't have anymore absences or miss my homework assignments or quizzes or tests? Ugh.

ECONOMY
The financial crisis going on in the country has finally got the best of me. I've been worked over trying to spend my money wisely. I refuse to get anymore Christmas presents from family members, so scratch off that wishlist from the last post! I'm afraid for not only myself, but also for everyone else, because I've only now just realized what a huge dilemma this issue is.

ROMANCE
Naturally, I have boy problems.. Even though I've never had a real boyfriend or anything.. I'm not going to go into too much detail with this problem, but let's just say my head hurts because I'm angry for a day, sad another, happy later, and confused the next, and I'm sick of it.

ACADEMICS
I have been working my butt off at school, and there's nothing good to show for it, unforunately. I've been doing my homework even though I know nothing about what's being taught, and I've been taking quizzes and tests and I've been guessing on everything because I can't properly pay attention when so many other things have been fogging up my mind when I should have been listening or reading or doing homework or what have you. My test scores are all around 76% and below, and the quizzes haven't been a walk in the park, either.

Because of all this, I've decided to make a list of what to do when you're having a bad week:

1.) WATCH MOVIES/TELEVISION
Any film or TV show would do. Just make sure there's no memories attached, no scenes that will mentally harm you or make you get even more aggravated than you already are!
What do I watch? Why, my favorite "feel-goods" of course..

And my favorite cartoon and funnies..
2.) EAT JUNK FOOD
If you're not on a diet and you're not lazy enough to go to the grocery store and buy some fatty but tasty products, you should eat some junk food! Honestly, you should..
Some of the things I recommend:
-Chips
-Ice Cream
-Chocolate Bars
-Whipped Cream
But I mostly recommend chocolate.. Lots and lots of chocolate..
3.) HOBBIES, HOBBIES, HOBBIES
You could read or write or draw or play a sport to keep you calm, to keep you sane! Remember to keep yourself sane whilst doing whatever your hobby is! Do something fun that won't let you get even more stressed because you're having a problem with what you're doing. Just do something fun!
4.) GO TO FRIENDS/FAMILY
If none of your friends or family members are pissing you off, make plans with them! Hang out with your sibling(s), watch a movie with a group of friends, go shopping with someone close, take a walk with someone you can talk to, maybe even go grocery shopping with your parents! Do something that you know will make you at least a little bit happier than usual. Hopefully it will take your mind of whatever is bothering you.
and if all else fails..
5.) GO TO THE BATHROOM
And by the bathroom, I mean, the shower/bathtub. Take a bath or a long shower! (But not too long, because we don't want to waste too much water, alright?!) Light some candles, drink something you like, read a book, or just lie there.
Now here's a playlist I randomly created. I hope, if you are feeling bad, you'll become just a bit more content after some of these recommendations. (:


No comments: